Dear Editor, reading the press release today, I realize how insults, fights have occurred in Naples and dramatized Parliament is likely to cover the substance of the bill the government on youth communities, on which I will try to clarify.
youth communities are nothing more than centers for the aggregation of young people. Communal spaces, barracks, disused property confiscated from organized crime, in which a free association can play a variety of activities. From education to theater, from music to film clubs, from sports to volunteer work, and much more. All in a democratic context of electivity of executive positions, accounting transparency, legality, non-profit organization. That's it. Yet, at this time I had to listen to an incredible series of lies by politicians clearly in bad faith or too lazy to read the bill. Specifically, it burns the accusation put to me of wanting to allocate funds to did not know what reality friend. The bill does not allocate new funds to my ministry funds are already committed years ago to the Community Youth. I could use them without a law. Instead I chose to bind them so that they can create something that can survive the Berlusconi government or minister Meloni. And I have chosen confrontation with the Parliament that this news was shared as much as possible.
Then you can also say, how did someone with unhappy expressions, which in times of crisis this idea for young people is too generous or statist. Legitimate. As long as you explain to me what a great national emergency would be resolved by € 12 million. Provided that no longer dares to speak of "youth distress," "social prevention", "educational emergency" with big promises during the election campaign. This law will not solve the problem of work that is not there, and insecure starvation wages or retirement, but it is the first law dedicated to them at least three legislatures. It is curious that the most fervent opponents of the measure, apart from the usual vulgarity of IDV, some MPs were PDL. Investing a few million euro to give thousands of young people an alternative to drugs and crime is so shameful? I do not think so and I intend to move forward.
Moreover, only a consistent person who has not forgotten where he comes from. I tell this dream of youth communities in the squares and student assemblies since high school. I continue to do so by the Minister, with the passion of those who believe in what he does. There is not only a good story to support me in this political commitment or solidarity generation that has been poured upon me at this time. There is also a promise to Scampia, in the midst of crumbling apartment blocks and air as heavy as lead, in front of a bunch of students who deserve our mobilization, rather than have to download the PDL on the young, the weak link coward this time, their difficulties in resolving internal conflicts.
Minister of Youth
Source: the newspaper
0 comments:
Post a Comment