Sunday, April 4, 2010

How To Work Blue From Laptop To Alcatel




Gallop

My heart races, gallop like a thoroughbred,
indomitable, but then so tame?
I'm a dog without a leash,
and not because I have no control, but I hate those
requires me what I do not want.
always runs, but tonight I wonder
"Why not stop? Where to go? "
This is my place, just missing
yet what I find, but I do not see" feel. "

Panorama Summer

Four
doilies to decorate my house on the seafront,
I open the window, deep sigh,
enjoy the morning at that time.
rejoice and exult in what I did, and who
it to me with his work permit.
My Love still sleeps,
already feels the aroma of coffee,
in the air and the pleasure of one who shares it with you.
sip plane, I smile, I watch the sea.

The Poet

Giuliana Galante

April 4, 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment