Friday, January 15, 2010

Simmi Garewal Scene In Mera Naam Joker

The new year-



Competition Poems of Love


continues to insist that poetry as music can be subjective, depends on the feelings of those who conceived it, the creativity, the want to throw the stones that you have the belly, from anger and things unsaid.
It may be the strong resonance of the reading, the rapid pace of the container and the content of what makes us think and develop new concepts, new images, the same each time more diverse.
Whenever I feel like that.

"The New Year"

And I go back there in that room, with a dense
in this de l'Alma.
I looked towards the sea,
and the ship was slow.
I said to myself: "What are you doing?"
"Your life is perhaps this one?"
January, snow, cold, frost. In my heart
a slight veil that covered all hope.
stay there, the mind and brings
and does not change my skin.
fighter, thief, warrior
beat the world and on the ground.
Poetess
Giuliana Galante

Posted by Giuliana Galante at 08:38
Labels: Giuliana Galante, poetry

0 comments:

Post a Comment