Friday, August 22, 2008

Names And Meanings Dental Foreceps

shows MADE IN IUAV - videowall on air

Hello everyone! I inform you that on September 12 at 17.30 there will be the inauguration of the exhibition MADE IN IUAV - The university between research and design project (Tese Arsenale Novissima the North East of Venice - Thetis space).
In the exhibition you will see the video wall that I and 5 other students (Claudio Gasparollo, Giuliana Tammaro, Vincent Ruta, Nicholas Lopresti and Alessandra Vigna) we made this summer under the superb supervision Magrì Massimo and Federica de Rocco. The video will be shown in loop on a panel about size 12x2, 5 m - hard to miss:)
Find the full schedule of shows here.
I remind you that the show still will be open to the public from September 14 to November 2, 2008.
Hope to see you at the opening or, if you can not be there, we advise you to make a leap to see it:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment